What’s the story?
With the recent passing of legislature that defines where pedal assist bikes are allowed in Seattle the lanes of opportunity to ease everyday commuting in our growing city has opened up even further. Seattle continues to grow as does traffic right along with it. Cycling is getting easier as millions are poured into bike infrastructure and improving and creating new bike lanes and paths. In the U.S., e-bike sales grew at least 50 percent in 2017. E-bikes are here to stay and will play an important role in regional mobility, particularly in Seattle where geography can be a challenge and our cities growth shows no signs of slowing down.
The story is about eMobility, style, and redefining the transportation experience for commuters, families, and anyone looking to leave the car in the garage and shake the nasty yoke of sitting in traffic, parking and arriving to work or home exhausted by the traffic grind.
We will bring several different styles of premium eBikes to your location, including e-Cargo bikes able to carry up to 200 lbs and e-Adventure bikes perfect for longer-haul commuters. You will be able to experience the fun, performance and smooth ride of these bikes and see how the technology works in order to get a true feel for the impact that eBikes can have on urban mobility.
- How eBikes are changing Seattle.
- Unplug Your Kids - Commute with an e-Cargo bike
- Meet Riese & Muller - A 25-Year-Old eBike brand committed to changing how we experience our city
- Redefining the Family Truckster
- The Best Way To Beat Seattle's Traffic And Parking Problems
- eBikes Bring Style, Functionality and Fun
- Yes, an eBike Can Replace Your Car
A sampling of e-cargo and e-adventure bikes will be available to test, including new additions to the line:
- Delite GT - eAdventure bike with DualBattery technology offering a range of up to 100 miles on a single charge. The full-suspension Delite is a perfect e-Bike for the long-haul commuter, as well as for weekend fun on pavement or gravel roads.
- Load Touring HS - A full-size eCargo bike with a high-speed motor capable of 28 mph and a Nuvinci automatic gear hub. The ultimate truckster for families, errands, and for fun around town trips when you need capacity for anything and everything. Farmer's market here we come!
- Packster 40 - Big utility; smaller package. Compact crossover eCargo bike with room enough for one child, a solid load of groceries, and a bag. Comes with front suspension and optional DualBattery technology.
- Nevo - The Nevo is a touring bike with a comfortable step-through and sporty qualities. The battery is positioned on the front of the lower tube, making the design redolent of a motorbike. The central arrangement of the battery lowers the center of gravity for a more neutral, safer handling ride in all situations.