What’s the story?
San Francisco continues to grow as does traffic right along with it. Cycling is getting easier as millions are poured into bike infrastructure and improving and creating new bike lanes and paths. In the U.S., e-bike sales grew at least 50 percent in 2017. Simply put, e-bikes are here to stay and can play an important role in regional mobility, particularly in San Francisco where an added boost can help bikers traverse the city's notorious hills.
The story is about eMobility, style, and redefining the transportation experience for commuters, families, and anyone looking to leave the car in the garage and shake the nasty yoke of sitting in traffic, parking and arriving to work or home exhausted by the traffic grind.
We will bring several different styles of premium eBikes to your location, including e-Cargo bikes able to carry up to 200 lbs and e-Adventure bikes perfect for longer-haul commuters. You will be able to experience the fun, performance and smooth ride of these bikes and see how the technology works in order to get a true feel for the impact that eBikes can have on urban mobility.
- Can an eBike change San Francisco?
- Unplug Your Kids - Commute with an e-Cargo bike
- Meet Riese & Muller - A 25-Year-Old eBike brand committed to changing how we experience our city
- Redefining the Family Truckster
- From Traffic Jams to the Long Way Home with an eBike
- eBikes Bring Style, Functionality and Fun
- Yes, an eBike Could Replace Your Car
A sampling of e-cargo and e-adventure bikes will be available to test, including new additions to the line:
- Load Touring HS - A full-size eCargo bike with a high-speed motor capable of 28 mph and a Nuvinci automatic gear hub. The ultimate truckster for families, errands, and for fun around town trips when you need capacity for anything and everything. Farmer's market here we come!
- Packster 40 - Big utility; smaller package. Compact crossover eCargo bike with room enough for one child, a solid load of groceries, and a bag. Comes with front suspension and optional DualBattery technology.
- Supercharger GX Rohloff HS - For longer trips and expeditions on any road. With the Bosch High-Speed motor (assistance up to 28 mph), the Rohloff 14-speed hub gear, and Gates Belt Drive the steepest climbs can be conquered effortlessly. An integrated Bosch PowerTube battery preserves that classic bike look.
- New Charger GT Touring HS - For the daily commute and longer weekend rides. With a Bosch High-Speed motor (assistance up to 28 mph) and an integrated Bosch PowerTube battery, the New Charger brings so much fun to everyday life that you'll look forward to running extra errands.