What’s the story?
Los Angeles continues to grow as does traffic right along with it. Cycling is getting easier as millions are poured into bike infrastructure and improving and creating new bike lanes and paths. U.S. e-Bike sales grew at least 50 percent in 2017. eBikes are here to stay and can play an important role in regional mobility, particularly in Los Angeles where plentiful sunshine means more bikeable days.
The story is about eMobility, style, and redefining the transportation experience for commuters, families, and anyone looking to leave the car in the garage and shake the nasty yoke of sitting in traffic, parking and arriving to work or home exhausted by the traffic grind.
We will bring several different styles of premium eBikes to your location, including e-Cargo bikes able to carry up to 200 lbs and e-Adventure bikes perfect for longer-haul commuters. You will be able to experience the fun, performance and smooth ride of these bikes and see how the technology works in order to get a true feel for the impact that eBikes can have on urban mobility.
- Can an eBike change Los Angeles?
- Unplug Your Kids - Commute with an e-Cargo bike
- Meet Riese & Muller - A 25-Year-Old eBike brand committed to changing how we experience our city
- Redefining the Family Truckster
- From Traffic Jams to the Long Way Home with an eBike
- eBikes Bring Style, Functionality and Fun
- Yes, an eBike Could Replace Your Car
- The Load - The ultimate eCargo bike, offering full-suspension for amazing control and additional comfort for riders and kids/pets in the cargo area. The Load has a stunning design, and available DualBattery Technology and an HS (high-speed motor).
- The Delite GT - eAdventure bike with a HS (high-speed) Bosch Performance motor capable of 28 MPH. With DualBattery technology offering a range of up to 100 miles on a single charge, the full-suspension Delite is a perfect e-Bike for the long-haul commuter, as well as for weekend fun on pavement or gravel roads.
- Packster 60 HS - A full-size eCargo bike with a high-speed motor capable of 28 mph and a Nuvinci automatic gear hub. A perfect hauler for families, errands, and for fun around town trips when you need capacity for anything and everything.
- Packster 40 - Big utility; smaller package. Inspired by CEO Sandra Wolf's love of handbags. Compact crossover eCargo bike with room enough for one child, a solid load of groceries, and a bag. Comes with front suspension and optional DualBattery technology.